COLD SHOULDER / OFF THE SHOULDER TOP

6/15/2016 Seoha Park 1 Comments

I know you have off the shoulder top or cold shoulder top too because this is the biggest trend of spring summer. Last Saturday I met my friend in Garosu-gil and we walked the street and found this cold shoulder top from SJYP. 



I'm wearing a SJYP cold shoulder top (dress version here) with ripped jeans and I'm sure it's looks good with denim shorts or skirt and culottes.




You can wear it as a cold shoulder top and an off the shoulder top because the straps is detachable. This time I wore it as a cold shoulder top.





SJYP Denim Cold Shoulder Top (similar / dress versions here and here)
Zara Cross Body Bag
Asos Heels

1 comment:

  1. ♥I find it very cute . .. Really nice :) Amazing total look
    I love so much this your looking :)♥
    Regards
    Walkindiscount.com

    ReplyDelete